Salary: Dependent on experience
- You will be responsible for establishing new clients, and developing existing clients.
- You will not only engage with both the client market, but also manage, control and provide exceptional service to our large network of candidates.
- You will generate opportunities for candidates, and provide guidance and support to clients on recruitment solutions.
- Managing the candidate pool is crucial as we pride ourselves on customer relationships and giving an excellent candidate experience.
- An exciting fast paced role, it suits a forward thinking and charismatic personality.
- It can be very financially and culturally rewarding, but demands a strong work ethic!
You will be:
- Charismatic, forthright, driven and a ‘starter-finisher’.
- Focussed, self motivated, organised and self disciplined.
- Resilient, committed, naturally competitive and a team player.
- Possibly be of graduate calibre, with a track record of success whether that be in education, sport or work.
- Persuasive and have a flare for exceeding expectations.
- Determined to succeed financially and want to progress your career.
We are proud that some of our top performers did not have previous recruitment experience when they started with us but through our support and training have developed into successful consultants! (starting salary will reflect experience)
Recruitment Consultant – Benefits and Incentives
- Competitive salary (salary is dependent on experience)
- Uncapped commission and earn from day 1; exceptional earning potential
- Exceptional training and development schemes
- Excellent incentives such as bonuses, weekend breaks, spa days, driving experiences and more…
- Energy room including Pool table and Table Tennis plus Company Social Events
- Non-contributory BUPA Health scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Generous pension
- Long service Award
- Working in a social environment for a leading company!
Our reputation in the Further Education sector is second to none, so we only want the best of the best to join our successful Recruitment Team.
If you want the ability to earn big and the chance to grow and develop in a successful unique and specialist company, then Protocol is the place for you!
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter stating why you feel you are suitable for the role
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
*As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion*
Recruitment, Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, Resourcing, Resourcer, Recruitment Manager, Recruitment Account Manager, Recruitment Advisor, Recruitment Assistant, Internal Recuiter.