Are you an experienced customer service account manager looking for your next challenge?
If you answered “Yes” to the above, then maybe we are just what you are looking for!
Protocol is the leading recruitment agency in the Further Education, skills and training sector, providing colleges and FE providers with the very best candidates; and candidates with the best FE jobs in the UK.
The role will entail:
• Carrying out compliance checks with a high level of accuracy to include but not limited to Right to Work, Referencing and DBS checks
• Dealing with internal and external queries via telephone or email
• Handling payment queries, administration and data input
What we are looking for:
• Previous office experience, in a customer focused environment
• Strong communication, customer service and administration skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• The ability to multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
• Experience working in a compliance focussed role would be an advantage
What we can offer:
• Starting salary £16,000
• 37 hours per week, working Mon-Fri 8.30am start
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• BUPA Health Cashback Plan
• Good pension
• Fantastic office environment – including pool table / table tennis & fresh fruit every day
• Dress down Friday
• Social events
• Full training and support
Please apply through the site or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE