£28k-£35k per annum (dependent on experience)
Full time permanent position
Team Protocol are seeking an IT professional who is looking for a challenge. Protocol offers a great opportunity for career development!
Protocol are a full-service recruitment provider, following a major re-brand last year and an ambitious growth plan there is no better time to join us as our Systems Administrator.
Here at Protocol, we are a self-sufficient IT department, so you will be involved in every aspect of IT from iPhone’s to mission critical database servers. We also take IT seriously, so all our equipment is updated and refreshed regularly.
You will be working on a range of modern and up to date technology, such as VMware ESXi, WatchGuard firewalls and Office 365, alongside Software Assurance on all our software licenses, meaning we can constantly run the latest version of Window Server and other server applications across the business. We also have a DR site local to the office, with replica copies of all our servers in the event of a disaster.
This role has a great deal of autonomy, and you will be playing a vital part in shaping the IT infrastructure of the business, as well as being line manager to our IT Support Engineer.
You will be an IT professional with extensive experience in the following;
- Managing the IT infrastructure for a SMB
- Various versions of Windows Operating Systems and Windows Servers (Windows 7 (phasing out), Windows 10, Server 2012)
- VMWare EXSi
- Administering and supporting Office 365
- SQL Server Management
- Anti-virus software (Kaspersky)
- Network Devices (Switches and Routers)
- Backup Technologies (VEAAM and ArcServe)
- Great organisational skills as to keep Technical Documentation up to date
- Project management for IT Projects (Design, Implement and Support)
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applicants, we are unable to respond to all applications.