Here at Protocol, we know all about the importance of good people, we pride ourselves in ‘placing people first’ and have been doing so for 25 years now!
Our business is full of great people, and you may only interact with one or two in your work with us, but there is a whole army of support in the background from IT to Marketing and Compliance to Recruitment Consultants. We thought it was important for you to find out a bit more about the people that make up #TeamProtocol. In this series, you will find out a bit about the person behind the screen, or at the end of the phone.
To continue the Protocol Spotlight series, we would like to introduce you to Alison Wellman, Head of Recruitment – Higher Education. Alison has been part of the Protocol Family for 8 months now, and is based at our Manchester Office. Here’s what we found out about Alison:
- What car do you drive?
- What is your favourite food?
I love anything spicy, my favourite is a good hot madras.
- What is your favourite drink?
I do love a cheeky red wine.
- What is your favourite film, book or TV show?
Not really a film buff but I love Only Fools and Horses, The Royle Family and Early Doors – comedy basically!
- Do you have any hobbies?
I love football, I am a seasoncard holder at Manchester City.
- What is your dream holiday destination?
Mykonos in Greece for a beach holiday or New York for a city break.
- Tell us a fun fact about yourself
I was a contestant on Tenable with Warwick Davis – we lost!
- Do you have any hidden talents?
I can write backwards and forwards using both hands at the same time.
- What sports teams do you follow?
- What one skill or talent would you love to be able to master?
I’d love to be able to draw or sketch!
- What’s your dream car?
I love the old style minis. I’d like one to just muck about in.
- What’s your favourite song, band or artist?
Rod Wave, Chris Brown, Usher (I have teenage kids who hog the USB in the car!)
- What was your dream job as a child?
- If you could time travel, what year would you go back, or forward to and why?
I go back to 1973 my birth year and start again, knowing what I know now!
- Do you have any pets?
A rabbit – Rodney
- And finally, why do you love working at Protocol?
The people, the culture, the values, the vision!