Here at Protocol, we know all about the importance of good people, we pride ourselves in ‘placing people first’ and have been doing so for 25 years now!
Our business is full of great people, and you may only interact with one or two in your work with us, but there is a whole army of support in the background from IT to Marketing and Compliance to Recruitment Consultants. We thought it was important for you to find out a bit more about the people that make up #TeamProtocol. In this series, you will find out a bit about the person behind the screen, or at the end of the phone.
To continue the Protocol Spotlight series, we would like to introduce you to Emma Stuart, Recruitment Consultant for our Higher Education Team. Emma has been part of the Protocol Family around 10 months now, and is based in our Swinton office. Here’s what we found out about Emma:
- What car do you drive?
- What is your favourite food?
My mums ‘scouse’ with crusty bread!
- What is your favourite drink?
Diet Coke or coffee – anything caffeinated.
- What is your favourite film, book or TV show?
I really enjoy Marvel films- Thor Ragnarok is probably the best.
- What is your dream holiday destination?
Thailand, I’ve been before and I would love to go back.
- Do you have any hobbies?
I do a lot of baking on the weekends, my mum has a bakery that I’ve always helped out with.
- Tell us a fun fact about yourself.
I was in the Military for almost 10 years.
- Do you have any hidden talents?
- What sports teams do you follow?
None, I will watch the six nations when its on…for obvious reasons!
- What’s your dream car?
A Mini Cooper – nothing fancy just really cute!
- What’s your favourite song, band or artist?
Naive by the Kooks is my all time favourite song but Sam Smith is probably my favourite artist.
- What was your dream job as a child?
I have some drawings that I made in reception that said when I grow up I want to be… Santa or the Vengabus driver!
- What one skill or talent would you love to be able to master?
Keeping my house plants alive! Not really a skill but it would save me a fortune on plants!
- What’s your favourite time of year?
Summer for sure! I do love a BBQ!
- If you could time travel, what year would you go back, or forward to and why?
I’d go back to 2018, when I left the Military and bought my house – happy times!
- Do you have any pets?
Yes, a ragdoll cat called Narla. Chattiest cat in the world.
- And finally, why do you love working at Protocol?
Because of the friendly and supportive culture, everyone is more than happy to help out and are genuinely happy to see you succeed.