Here at Protocol, we know all about the importance of good people, we pride ourselves in ‘placing people first’ and have been doing so for 25 years now!
Our business is full of great people, and you may only interact with one or two in your work with us, but there is a whole army of support in the background from IT to Marketing and Compliance to Recruitment Consultants. We thought it was important for you to find out a bit more about the people that make up #TeamProtocol. In this series, you will find out a bit about the person behind the screen, or at the end of the phone.
To continue the Protocol Spotlight series, we would like to introduce you to Kevin Page, Recruitment Manager. Here’s what we found out about Kevin:
- What car do you drive?
- What is your favourite food?
- What is your favourite drink?
- What is your favourite film, book or TV show?
Anime called One Piece.
- What is your dream holiday destination?
- Do you have any hobbies?
I make my own Biltong.
- Tell us a fun fact about yourself.
My first car was from my primary school teachers partner, which I was able to drive by my last year of school! (I was lucky to live on a farm, I didn’t break any laws!)
- What sports teams do you follow?
I am named Kevin after Kevin Keegan, so I would have to say Liverpool. In all honesty I’m not big on following sports, but I’ll happily play anything.
- What is your dream car?
- What’s your favourite song, band or artist?
‘Ain’t Got No – I Got Life’ by Nina Simone and my favourite band is Pink Floyd!
- What was your dream job as a child?
Didn’t have one, I knew I didn’t like working in the cold or wet though!
- What one skill or talent would you love to be able to master?
To learn a second language.
- What’s your favourite time of year?
The start of Spring, I love the changing of colours and spring represents new life and new beginnings.
- If you could time travel, what year would you go back, or forward to and why?
I was born too soon, I love sci-fi – I would thrive in an apocalypse if it goes wrong in the future! However, I am more about space travel and discovering new planets and new life forms. I wish Stargate was real!
- Do you have any pets?
Yes, I rescued a poorly French Bulldog 3 weeks before she was going to get put down. Now in good health and she is brilliant.
- And finally, why do you love working at Protocol?
Great people and a great sector to work in!