The ideal candidate will have successful experience providing administration support in a Further Education environment.
You’ll be customer focused and be able to contribute to the support and development of the MAXIM Professional Skills department.
- Provide a timely and professional response to MAXIM department enquiries and other external contacts.
- Develop and maintain effective administrative systems.
- Develop and maintain close effective working relationships with staff across the college and external employers.
- Support the organisation and delivery of internal college and external events that promotes apprenticeship programmes.
- Use the MIS system to input, update and monitor MAXIM adult courses and ensure accurate enrolment numbers and course offering information.
- Liaise with Learner Experience, MIS, Finance, HR and other college-based teams to ensure the efficient running of MAXIM courses.
- Undertake financial duties which involve raising purchase orders, ordering supplies and checking of payment requests.
- Take personal and professional responsibility for keeping up-to-date in administration and IT skills.
- Participate in appraisals and relevant continuing personal and professional development.
Benefits of working for us:
- Free onsite parking
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted hair and beauty treatments
- Onsite café
- 30 days annual leave for Business Support colleagues and 40 days for Academic colleagues, plus 2 weeks at Christmas
- Employee Assistance Programme and occupational health
- Excellent pension schemes
- Cycle to work
- Retail discounts
- Learning and development
- Continuing Professional Development
Macclesfield College is a leading provider of Further Education and Higher Education in the North West of England. Macclesfield College is part of a modern, inspiring campus providing education to learners of all ages and abilities. Based in East Cheshire, the College offers free secure campus parking and excellent transport links.
Recognised as a ‘Good’ College at its November 2017 Ofsted inspection. Our mission is simple- “Empowerment through learning”.
Macclesfield College has just been confirmed as the overall best- performing FE institution within the key Cheshire and Warrington sub-region, according to the latest statistics published in the National Achievement Rate Tables.
Furthermore, on 5th April 2019, Macclesfield College was proud to be awarded winners of the ‘Business and Education’ category of the East Cheshire Chamber of Commerce Awards.
For further details contact Human Resources on 01625 410007, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please visit the Macclesfield College Website and download the relevant forms.
Organisation: Macclesfield College
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Salary: £18,460 per annum (pro rata), part-time (29.6 hours per week)
Posted date: 24/10/2021
Closing Date: 31/10/2021