Works as a freelance assessor and Internal Verifier for SVQ Scottish Vocational Qualifications levels 2, 3, 4 and the Registered Managers Award qualification for staff of Health and Social Care organisations.
- Supervision and Support Trainer for various organisations staff teams over a 3 day course, with follow‐up training events.
- Assertiveness and Self Esteem, Confidentiality, Professional Boundaries and Recording and Reporting for Voluntary Organisations Council. Training is aimed specifically at front line staff in Health and Social Care.
- Anti Bullying Training for schools, police services, services attached to school provision and social workers. The training developed by Scottish Association for Mental Health and LGBT, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender young adult organisation. The training entitled ‘Respect Me’ consisted of one day direct training and 3 day training the trainers.
- Has developed bespoke training for various organisations, which included Leadership skills, with follow up mentoring for managers.
- Pre‐employment training program to people who have experienced long term unemployment and want to return to the employment market, specifically to the field of Health and Social Care. The course participants are predominantly people who had low self‐esteem, experienced long term physical or emotional problems, had experiences of receiving support themselves, however all had reached a point in their lives where they felt ready to return to employment.
Education & Qualifications
- PGCE Adult Guidance
- Diploma Level 4 Management
- BCTC – COSCA
- BCTC – Counselling Training, Reiki Training, BSc. Complimentary Therapies
- Assessor & Verifier Quals
Subject : Adult Guidance, Mentoring, Comp Therapy
Location: Selkirk, Scotland
Suitable for : Trainer, Assessor & IV
Available from : 15/07/2020
Updated on : 15/07/2020