To deliver high quality training and assessment for learners studying in the occupational areas for Childcare.
To take ownership of the full apprenticeship and deliver the relevant Functional Skills, PLTS and where applicable technical certificate.
To take responsibility within the team for IQA of relevant qualifications.
To seek out new business opportunities and promote training to employers.
Main responsibilities will include:
- To deliver high quality training both in college and off site, using an appropriate range of methods to facilitate and support learning and achievement
- To conduct assessment with a high level of competence fulfilling all audit requirements
- To carry out presentations and conduct training needs analyses in the light of business objectives
- To assess accurately individual training needs and to design individual training programmes to achieve planned outcomes within defined timescales in line with College processes and procedures
- To motivate and inspire employees to raise aspirations, promote effort, maintain momentum and encourage progression to higher levels
- To make good use of Information and Communications Technology, including e-learning and e-assessment
- To have good knowledge and awareness of health and safety within the sector and competence in conducting workplace risk assessments
- To work effectively with curriculum team and liaise with Business Development team, Marketing, MIS etc. in promoting employer engagement and assisting teams in meeting relevant targets and income generation etc.
Macclesfield College is a leading provider of Further Education and Higher Education in the North West of England. Macclesfield College is part of a modern, inspiring campus providing education to learners of all ages and abilities. Based in East Cheshire, the College offers free secure campus parking and excellent transport links.
Recognised as a ‘Good’ College at its November 2017 Ofsted inspection. Our mission is simple- “Empowerment through learning”.
Macclesfield College has just been confirmed as the overall best- performing FE institution within the key Cheshire and Warrington sub-region, according to the latest statistics published in the National Achievement Rate Tables.
Furthermore, on 5th April 2019, Macclesfield College was proud to be awarded winners of the ‘Business and Education’ category of the East Cheshire Chamber of Commerce Awards.
For further details contact Human Resources on 01625 410007, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please visit the Macclesfield College Website and download the relevant forms.
Organisation: Macclesfield College
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Salary: up to £27,353 per annum (depending on qualifications and experience)
Posted date: 22/07/2021
Closing Date: 08/08/2021