Compliance and Support Officer – Nottingham
£16,000 – £17,000 per annum (depending on relevant experience)
Full time permanent position
Do you want to be a key part of an energetic, friendly and growing team? Do you want to be part of a market-leading, successful company? If so, Team Protocol need you.
Protocol have been the leading full-service recruitment consultancy in the education, skills, training and public sectors for over 20 years. We offer a complete recruitment solution, working on roles at every level of an organisation, from senior leadership right through to operations and support staff on a temporary, sessional and permanent basis. We are continuing to excel and grow within the recruitment industry and as part of this we are now seeking a new Compliance and Support Officer.
As part of the Compliance and Support team, you will take responsibility for the compliance of Protocol’s candidates within a portfolio, along with the required worker administration to ensure payment is made correctly and on time.
Your main aim will be to offer the best customer service to Protocol’s candidates, clients and colleagues alike.
- Ensuring candidates are ready to start work by ensuring full compliance to client requirements, including; Right to Work checking (RTW), Disclosure and Barring Service Checks (DBS), Referencing, Health and Safety, qualification verification and training requirements met
- Processing DBS applications and supporting relevant queries
- Ensuring that compliance is up to date throughout the length of a worker placement i.e. DBS and RTW expiries
- Supporting candidates; ensuring correct hours are booked, timesheet processing and pay query handling
- Answer helpline calls and online chat responses
- Work closely with clients to ensure their requirements are met, including providing compliance detail reporting, investigating and resolving disputes
- Working closely with the Recruitment teams to ensure account knowledge is shared
- To quickly resolve any queries / complaints, escalating to the Lead Compliance and Support Officer when appropriate
- Develop internal relationships across team
The company & the person
Protocol are already well-established within the Education and Skills sector; however, we are seeking the most prestigious talent to help us in our continued growth and journey to take over the recruitment world!
The skills required for this role are:
- Excellent system skills, with attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and key account handling ability
- Ability to ensure forms and documents are completed by candidates promptly
- Comfortable working towards set KPI’s
- Generous pension scheme
- Free Bupa healthcare scheme – with the opportunity to add family for a subsidised fee
- Specsavers vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Business casual dress code with ‘dress down’ Friday
- Company social events
- An additional day’s holiday for charity work
- Contribution towards a college course of your choice
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a copy of your CV along with a covering note to Heidi Stapleford (firstname.lastname@example.org)
NO AGENCIES PLEASE