Do you want to be part of an established market-leading brand that prides itself on its high-performance team culture?
Protocol are proud that, despite the pandemic, we have continued to grow at pace and are now looking to add new team members to our business. So, if you would like to be part of our growth journey whilst developing your own career, then this job could be for you.
We have over 26 years’ experience solely servicing the Education, Skills, Training & Employability sectors and really understand recruitment. Our expertise, passion and specialist consultants have made us the first-choice supplier to many institutions across the UK.
We pride ourselves on delivering excellent recruitment services across both academic and non-academic roles. We recruit at every level in an organisation, from Chief Executive to support staff, temporary, sessional and interim contracts, to permanent appointments. Dedicated teams work on named accounts; with specialist teams working with independent training providers, colleges and universities.
Compliance & Support Officer responsibilities
- Ensuring candidates are ready to start work by ensuring full compliance to client requirements, including; Right to Work checking (RTW), Disclosure and Barring Service Checks (DBS), Referencing, Health and Safety, qualification verification and training requirements met
- Processing DBS applications and supporting relevant queries
- Ensuring that compliance is up to date throughout the length of a worker placement i.e. DBS and RTW expiries
- Supporting candidates; ensuring correct hours are booked, timesheet processing and pay query handling
- Answer helpline calls and online chat responses
- Work closely with clients to ensure their requirements are met, including providing compliance detail reporting, investigating, and resolving disputes
- Working closely with the Recruitment teams to ensure account knowledge is shared
- To quickly resolve any queries / complaints, escalating to the Lead Compliance and Support Officer when appropriate
- Develop internal relationships across teams
What we look for
- Excellent system skills, with attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and key account handling ability
- Ability to ensure forms and documents are completed by candidates promptly
- You are a natural team player, with leadership potential. You care about others and put your team mates first ahead of yourself. You set the highest personal standards. You work with the highest levels of personal and professional integrity
- You are a skilled and experienced customer service operator and facilitator with high levels of IT and administrative skill
- You are ambitious for yourself and your team mates
- You thrive in a feedback and learning culture and are willing to adapt and change when results need to improve. You commit to taking personal feedback in the positive manner intended and can accept rejection of a candidate solution. Rejection will motivate you towards continuous improvement
- You will not send out work if it is below our Best-in-Class standard
- You will not accept any risk whatsoever regarding Safer Recruitment, without prompt reference to the Compliance Manager
- You celebrate all success, your team mate(s) and your own
- You work in an orderly way with attention to detail and a record of key transactions
- You are professional in appearance, punctual and committed
- You will uphold the company’s values and standards
We believe our employees should be rewarded for the hard work they do, which is why we offer quick and clear progression routes across the business for individuals that show the drive and ambition to do so. As well as promotions, we offer competitive salaries, an bonus scheme and additional prizes and competitions.
The office is bright, vibrant and buzzing. Located in the lovely town of West Bridgford, you are only a short walk away from the River Trent, shops, cafes and restaurants where some of the team like to spend their lunch breaks. There are also excellent transport links into Nottingham City Centre.
- Structured training and development
- Fridge Friday
- Vibrant and buzzing office and facilities
- State of the art software and systems
- Group outings, prizes & events – from celebration meals, sporting events to weekends away
- Excellent team culture
Does this sound like it could be the job for you?
For more information about this role, please download the information pack!
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call Stefanie Evans, Head of FE Recruitment on 07954388772.
Location: West Bridgford, Nottingham
Salary: £19,000-£22,000 per annum + benefits
Posted date: 21/04/2021
Closing Date: TBC