A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Construction Trainer/Assessor (Brick & Wood) to deliver high quality training and assessment for apprentices working and studying in the construction sector (Brick & Wood Occupations).
The role involves ownership of the apprenticeship and completion of assessments and one to one training out on site as well as conducting reviews with learners and their employer.
Furthermore the post holder will also support our business engagement team to seek out new business opportunities and promote training to employers.
Applicants must possess an assessing qualification.
- To deliver high quality training both in college and off site, using an appropriate range of methods to facilitate and support learning and achievement
- To conduct assessment with a high level of competence fulfilling all audit requirements
- To assess accurately individual training needs and to design individual training programmes to achieve planned outcomes within defined timescales in line with College processes and procedures
- To motivate and inspire employees to raise aspirations, promote effort, maintain momentum and encourage progression to higher levels
Applicants must possess a level 3 or equivalent qualification in brickwork.
Candidates must also possess a relevant Assessing Qualification (e.g. D32, A1, TAQA).
Competitive salary, pension and excellent benefits including:
- Recently Ofsted graded Good, now on our journey to Outstanding
- 30 days holiday (FTE), bank holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Excellent onsite facilities including Coffee shop, gym, hair and beauty salon, and an onsite nursery
- Investment in our employees CPD at the College with a comprehensive timetable of training and development
- Free secure campus parking and excellent transport links
Macclesfield College is a leading provider of Further Education and Higher Education in the North West of England. Macclesfield College is part of a modern, inspiring campus providing education to learners of all ages and abilities. Based in East Cheshire, the College offers free secure campus parking and excellent transport links.
Recognised as a ‘Good’ College at its November 2017 Ofsted inspection. Our mission is simple- “Empowerment through learning”.
Macclesfield College has just been confirmed as the overall best- performing FE institution within the key Cheshire and Warrington sub-region, according to the latest statistics published in the National Achievement Rate Tables.
Furthermore, on 5th April 2019, Macclesfield College was proud to be awarded winners of the ‘Business and Education’ category of the East Cheshire Chamber of Commerce Awards.
For further details contact Human Resources on 01625 410007, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please visit the Macclesfield College Website and download the relevant forms.
Organisation: Macclesfield College
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Salary: up to £27,083 (pro rata) per annum
Posted date: 03/10/2021
Closing Date: 31/10/2021