This exciting role lies at the heart of the dynamic Business Support Service – “The Learner Experience Team”, offering a high-quality learner experience and supporting outstanding performance by the college as a whole.
The role is integral to achieving positive experiences for every learner that chooses to study with Macclesfield College, and offers a great opportunity for applicants that enjoy working with a range of people, with varied tasks and workload and have a high standard of communication and organisational skills.
- To provide a high quality service to visitors, learners and staff
- Deal effectively with all enquiries to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved
- Be an effective and efficient member of a team that is able to work flexibly and effectively in a number of different frontline locations to meet learner and business need
- Work with the Learner Experience & Schools Engagement Manager to ensure that all frontline service areas are well presented, welcoming and following security protocols at all times
- Positively represent Macclesfield College at promotional and Information, Advice and Guidance Events
Reception Services will include:
- Visitor management, till transactions, incoming and outgoing post, issue of references, proof of student letters and qualification certificates
- General enquiries and answering the switchboard
- Communication with the Estates Team to ensure that messages regarding college security, deliveries and health and safety issues are passed on quickly and appropriately
- Issue of student ID badges and challenging inappropriate behaviour in the reception area
- Be aware of events and activities taking place in the College and direct customers accordingly
Administration services will include:
- Process applications for full time, part-time, HE and online courses using the college’s Student Records system
- Support Curriculum teams with communications and reports to parents and carers
- Provide reports on enquiries, applications numbers and local market intelligence to the Head of Marketing to help plan marketing and promotional activity
- Work with curriculum and MIS to ensure course information is correct on the College website to enable the correct IAG to be given to potential applicants.
- Use ProMonitor to record student information to inform curriculum and Student Central.
- Organise applicant interviews for full time, part-time and HE courses.
- Understand and apply fee and funding policy information to enable accurate information is provided to learners about course fees and funding available.
Macclesfield College is a leading provider of Further Education and Higher Education in the North West of England. Macclesfield College is part of a modern, inspiring campus providing education to learners of all ages and abilities. Based in East Cheshire, the College offers free secure campus parking and excellent transport links.
Recognised as a ‘Good’ College at its November 2017 Ofsted inspection. Our mission is simple- “Empowerment through learning”.
Macclesfield College has just been confirmed as the overall best- performing FE institution within the key Cheshire and Warrington sub-region, according to the latest statistics published in the National Achievement Rate Tables.
Furthermore, on 5th April 2019, Macclesfield College was proud to be awarded winners of the ‘Business and Education’ category of the East Cheshire Chamber of Commerce Awards.
For further details contact Human Resources on 01625 410007, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please visit the Macclesfield College Website and download the relevant forms.
Organisation: Macclesfield College
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Salary: £20,358 per annum
Posted date: 29/07/2021
Closing Date: 08/08/2021