The Protocol Group are looking for an eSafeguarding Co-Ordinator to join us on a full time basis.
As the eSafeguarding Co-ordinator you will take responsibility for the processing of client DBS’s, client support and set up and DBS enquiries.
You will provide support to the eSafeguarding Commercial Manager to continue to grow the service further and ensure we are providing the best service possible.
Salary – £22,000
Hours – Full Time, 8.30am-5.00pm, Monday-Friday
Location – West Bridgford
What will you be doing in the role?
- To process 3rd party DBS applications using Protocol’s eSafeguarding software, accurately within the 24-hour submission SLA.
- Manually tracking the progress of paper applications and liaising with clients and applicants to prompt any actions needed in the application process.
- Answer any client and applicant queries, to ensure a high-quality service s received.
- To action any DBS queries promptly to ensure applications can be processed correctly.
- To support, train and create new customers.
- To work with the eSafeguarding Commercial Manager in reviewing process/system improvements, testing and implementation.
- To build strong relationships with applicants, clients and colleagues alike whilst providing exceptional customer service, to encourage customer loyalty.
- To quickly resolve any queries/complaints, escalating to the eSafeguarding Commercial Manager when appropriate.
- To research potential new clients/sectors to enable the eSafeguarding Commercial Manager to continue to expand the service.
- To visit client sites when required to support the service provided.
What’s in it for you?
- This a fantastic opportunity to shape and help drive the business forwards
- Health care plans – Bupa & Wellbeing app, including employee assistance programme and 1:1 fitness and lifestyle coaching
- 25-days annual leave
- Payday breakfast
- Birthday day off
- Fridge Fridays
- Casual dress code
- Flexible holiday allowance – buy/sell
- Discounted gym memberships
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gabby Brydges, Talent Acquisition Executive on 0115 911 1244 for more information.
Location: West Bridgford, Nottingham
Salary: £22k per annum
Posted date: 03/10/2023
Closing Date: 31/10/2023