To carry out repairs and general maintenance on a day to day basis on College grounds and buildings. Responsibility for the security of buildings, locking and unlocking, and grounds.
- Carry out a full range of general maintenance duties.
- Take responsibility for the security of College buildings and the site and undertake security patrols when required.
- Undertake a range of general caretaking duties.
- To be responsible for portering duties around the College site.
- To assist in the control of emergency situations (e.g. fire alarms)
- To undertake maintenance inspections and fault reporting.
- To act as a site key holder for the College premises.
- To provide emergency First Aid cover and to maintain qualified First Aider status through additional training as and when required.
- To liaise with and maintain control of external contractors.
- To undertake appropriate in-house and external training as identified by the Estates Manager.
Macclesfield College is a leading provider of Further Education and Higher Education in the North West of England. Macclesfield College is part of a modern, inspiring campus providing education to learners of all ages and abilities. Based in East Cheshire, the College offers free secure campus parking and excellent transport links.
Recognised as a ‘Good’ College at its November 2017 Ofsted inspection. Our mission is simple- “Empowerment through learning”.
Macclesfield College has just been confirmed as the overall best- performing FE institution within the key Cheshire and Warrington sub-region, according to the latest statistics published in the National Achievement Rate Tables.
Furthermore, on 5th April 2019, Macclesfield College was proud to be awarded winners of the ‘Business and Education’ category of the East Cheshire Chamber of Commerce Awards.
For further details contact Human Resources on 01625 410007, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please visit the Macclesfield College Website and download the relevant forms.
Organisation: Macclesfield College
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Salary: £18,278 per annum
Posted date: 07/05/2021
Closing Date: 04/07/2021