This role will play a vital part in achieving the Colleges Mission and Vision as this post will support essential functions of the Examinations and MIS Team which play a key role in accurate management of College data.
The ideal candidate will have successful experience of working in a busy Examinations environment and providing a high level of internal and external customer service.
The role will require the effective management of the examinations processes associated with the wide range of Further Education examinations and assessments in respect of all awarding bodies and JCQ compliance.
The successful candidate will deliver an effective service to meet the needs of all stakeholders providing effective communication with awarding bodies, teaching staff and students on all matters relating to Further Education exam assessment and administration.
The role requires a high level of organisation and communication skills, and the ability to prioritise and deliver on deadlines is essential.
- Acquire and maintain up to date knowledge of examinations systems, Awarding Body and JCQ regulations and work with the Examinations Officer to ensure any changes and developments that affect the delivery of service in the Examinations Sector are implemented
- Respond to enquiries from learners, parents and authorised third parties about sitting examinations, results and certification and offer solutions to their queries
- Be aware of deadlines for examination entries and liaise with relevant College staff regarding these deadlines to ensure they are met and keep late entries to a minimum
- Organise sittings for all examinations (including practical/oral/mock/internal and online exams) including booking venues, provision of required materials, seating plans and publication of schedule and venues to staff and learners
Benefits of working for us:
- Free onsite parking
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted hair and beauty treatments
- Onsite café
- 30 days annual leave for Business Support colleagues and 40 days for Academic colleagues, plus 2 weeks at Christmas
- Employee Assistance Programme and occupational health
- Excellent pension schemes
- Cycle to work
- Retail discounts
- Learning and development
- Continuing Professional Development
Macclesfield College is a leading provider of Further Education and Higher Education in the North West of England. Macclesfield College is part of a modern, inspiring campus providing education to learners of all ages and abilities. Based in East Cheshire, the College offers free secure campus parking and excellent transport links.
Recognised as a ‘Good’ College at its November 2017 Ofsted inspection. Our mission is simple- “Empowerment through learning”.
Macclesfield College has just been confirmed as the overall best- performing FE institution within the key Cheshire and Warrington sub-region, according to the latest statistics published in the National Achievement Rate Tables.
Furthermore, on 5th April 2019, Macclesfield College was proud to be awarded winners of the ‘Business and Education’ category of the East Cheshire Chamber of Commerce Awards.
For further details contact Human Resources on 01625 410007, or email email@example.com
To apply, please visit the Macclesfield College Website and download the relevant forms.
Organisation: Macclesfield College
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Salary: £20,358 per annum
Posted date: 24/10/2021
Closing Date: 31/10/2021