To assist the Catering Manager with the preparation, cooking and presentation of all food to consistently good standards. To provide front of house service to staff, students and others.
- 8 Hours per week
- 3:30pm – 7:30pm Tuesday and Wednesday
- Term time only
- To assist in the preparation of food and snacks.
- To assist with presenting available food and drink to entice customers to purchase items.
- To ensure stocks are replenished in a timely manner.
- To keep the food delivery and other working areas in a clean and tidy state at all times.
- To provide a friendly, efficient and hygienic service to all customers.
Macclesfield College is a leading provider of Further Education and Higher Education in the North West of England. Macclesfield College is part of a modern, inspiring campus providing education to learners of all ages and abilities. Based in East Cheshire, the College offers free secure campus parking and excellent transport links.
Recognised as a ‘Good’ College at its November 2017 Ofsted inspection. Our mission is simple- “Empowerment through learning”.
Macclesfield College has just been confirmed as the overall best- performing FE institution within the key Cheshire and Warrington sub-region, according to the latest statistics published in the National Achievement Rate Tables.
Furthermore, on 5th April 2019, Macclesfield College was proud to be awarded winners of the ‘Business and Education’ category of the East Cheshire Chamber of Commerce Awards.
For further details contact Human Resources on 01625 410007, or email email@example.com
To apply, please visit the Macclesfield College Website and download the relevant forms.
Organisation: Macclesfield College
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Posted date: 22/07/2021
Closing Date: 15/08/2021