The ILR Officer will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining data quality compliance across MIS. Also, the post holder will play a key role in developing data quality standards to coincide with audit requirements/government body funding returns.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare timely and accurate data returns and statistical reports for the College and external bodies to ensure the college adheres to ESFA and all other external contracts
- Develop, implement and maintain processes and procedures to ensure completeness and accuracy of learner record data and ensure that data is held in compliance with Individual Learning Records (ILR) and audit requirements
- Liaise with other college staff to ensure integrity and consistency of the data in order to maximize funding for the business in line with the funding guidance
- Assist with developing the validation rules within the pro-solution package to enable the enrolment team to add data into the system that complies with latest funding requirements
- To undertake all aspects of the post in accordance with the College’s Equality and , Health and Safety and Safeguarding policies and schemes
- To comply with the College’s Data Protection policy in relation to the collection, use, storage and disposal of personal and/or sensitive information
Benefits of working for us:
- Free onsite parking
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted hair and beauty treatments
- Onsite café
- 30 days annual leave for Business Support colleagues and 40 days for Academic colleagues, plus 2 weeks at Christmas
- Employee Assistance Programme and occupational health
- Excellent pension schemes
- Cycle to work
- Retail discounts
- Learning and development
- Continuing Professional Development
Macclesfield College is a leading provider of Further Education and Higher Education in the North West of England. Macclesfield College is part of a modern, inspiring campus providing education to learners of all ages and abilities. Based in East Cheshire, the College offers free secure campus parking and excellent transport links.
Recognised as a ‘Good’ College at its November 2017 Ofsted inspection. Our mission is simple- “Empowerment through learning”.
Macclesfield College has just been confirmed as the overall best- performing FE institution within the key Cheshire and Warrington sub-region, according to the latest statistics published in the National Achievement Rate Tables.
Furthermore, on 5th April 2019, Macclesfield College was proud to be awarded winners of the ‘Business and Education’ category of the East Cheshire Chamber of Commerce Awards.
For further details contact Human Resources on 01625 410007, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please visit the Macclesfield College Website and download the relevant forms.
Organisation: Macclesfield College
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Salary: £20,358 per annum
Posted date: 25/08/2021
Closing Date: 19/09/2021