A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Internal Quality Assurer (IQA) to join the team at Macclesfield College. Working in collaboration within the Maxim Business Department, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the quality of provision to learners and the standard of assessment.
- To comply with all college quality assurance procedures as prescribed to ensure the achievement of all internal and external audits.
- To use all appropriate resources effectively to ensure that the learners’ experience results in positive learning outcomes and high professional standards.
- To comply with the College’s Professional Work Dress Code Policy.
- To comply with the College’s commitments of the COVID-19 Policy, Risk Assessments, & Staff Charter.
- To undertake all aspects of the post in accordance with the College’s Equality and Diversity, Health and Safety and Safeguarding policies and schemes.
- To comply with the College’s Data Protection policy in relation to the collection, use, storage and disposal of personal and/or sensitive information.
- To undertake any other duties as may reasonably be expected, commensurate with your salary, both within and, where required, external to the College.
- Must be able to demonstrate the relevant occupational knowledge and/or occupational competence, at the same level or higher as the units being assessed and internal quality assured. This may be gained through experience and/or qualifications.
- Current teaching qualification to the required national standards.
- Level 2 qualifications in English, Mathematics and ITQ or a willingness to work towards the qualifications in a timely manner.
- IQA qualified or equivalent.
Macclesfield College is a leading provider of Further Education and Higher Education in the North West of England. Macclesfield College is part of a modern, inspiring campus providing education to learners of all ages and abilities. Based in East Cheshire, the College offers free secure campus parking and excellent transport links.
Recognised as a ‘Good’ College at its November 2017 Ofsted inspection. Our mission is simple- “Empowerment through learning”.
Macclesfield College has just been confirmed as the overall best- performing FE institution within the key Cheshire and Warrington sub-region, according to the latest statistics published in the National Achievement Rate Tables.
Furthermore, on 5th April 2019, Macclesfield College was proud to be awarded winners of the ‘Business and Education’ category of the East Cheshire Chamber of Commerce Awards.
For further details contact Human Resources on 01625 410007, or email email@example.com
To apply, please visit the Macclesfield College Website and download the relevant forms.
Organisation: Macclesfield College
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Salary: £16.03 per hour
Posted date: 29/04/2021
Closing Date: TBC