We at Protocol are recruiting for a fantastic FE college in the East London area. You will be joining the Apprenticeships team as a Representative for the college. You will be responsible for positively promoting and cross selling the college’s learning provision, to increase participation of learners and revenue generation through apprenticeships and career Engagement courses to Levy and non-Levy clients
- The generate healthy revenue by securing Apprenticeships for the college and Apprenticeship team
- Generate new business as well as maintain our database of existing employers. To maintain and develop lasting and progressive relationships with employers. Identify opportunities through current employer list, networking opportunities and industry related events.
- As part of the Business Engagement team be able to maximise on initial meetings with new employers and convert leads into opportunities, providing support across the team as required.
- Maintain an after-care service for employers once placements have been made to ensure a smooth transition for the new apprentices and the client, participating in the evaluation and review processes to increase customer satisfaction and service.
- Working with all curriculum areas in the College to generate opportunities in niche markets. Offer support to the curriculum teams to build capacity to provide courses that meet employers demand and achieve full cost recovery
- Be involved in recruitment of new learners, job matching and placements, you will need to have a clear understanding of the recruitment process and offer a 360 service. You will need to be part of the recruitment process with the Business Engagement team
- Keep up to date with FE and Apprenticeship Funding Rules and learner eligibility criteria.
- To be able to deliver presentations to potential clients in SME and Corporate companies confidently.
- Comply with Safeguarding and PREVENT legislation and ensure that best practice is embedded in all working practices as required
- Provide support to teaching staff in the Engagement and review of online learning materials for example, (National Apprenticeship Service Vacancy Matching system, or VLE as appropriate.
The person & qualifications
- Able to work flexibly and to target, to tight deadlines
- Able to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing at all levels
- Experience of stakeholder and employer engagement activity.
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Experience of undertaking organisational training needs analysis/Skills reviews
- Successful and proven sales background in a target driven environment.
- Have an understanding of Equality of Opportunity and how it impacts on the work of this role
- Possess a logical approach to decision making
- Experience of identifying and responding to new business growth opportunities (Desirable)
- Experience of working in training and/or further education (Desirable)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.