Protocol are delighted to be working for a professional football club in order to recruit for two Sport Tutors based in South Birmingham on a permanent basis. You must be motivated and enthusiastic and passionate about seeing learners succeed and contribute effectively to the successful learning experiences of the students.
- To offer students a high quality learning experience to achieve the goal or qualification for which they are studying.
- To teach effectively on a range of College courses and programmes.
- To teach on BTEC Sport – Performance and Excellence Level 3.
- Organise suitable guest speakers, educational visits and work placements.
- Ensure an engaging and motivating learning experience for students through successful teaching and personal tutoring.
- To teach on programmes in other College service delivery areas as may be reasonably required.
- To make a significant contribution to curriculum development and course coordination.
The person & qualifications
- Educated to Degree level standard in a related subject
- Teaching qualification (DTTLS, PGCE, Cert Ed)
- Level 2 literacy and numeracy
- Experience of teaching BTEC Sport – Performance & Excellence
- Experience of working in the Sports Industry
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.