We are delighted to be assisting a midlands based college with the appointment of an interim Curriculum Leader for Land Based learning.
The ideal candidate will be available for start short notice and be able to commit a minimum of 3 days for the next few months.
- To oversee the day to day operational coordination, quality and development of the programme or programmes assigned, proactively identifying areas for improvement and action where necessary.
- To be fully conversant with programme(s)/course regulations and specifications for the defined area thus ensuring conformity and best practice
- Monitor and manage attendance ensuring timely communication and follow up with relevant Curriculum Leaders, Lecturers, Trainers, Achievement Support Leaders, etc.
- To monitor, report and action as appropriate on a range of quality indicators related to the student journey including attendance, retention success and student survey outcomes
- Produce schemes of work and lesson plans for all teaching and learning. Producing and providing resources for students to enable effective learning
- Undertaking any other duties and responsibilities commensurate with the level of the post as required
The person & qualifications
- Experience at a similar level is essential for interim assignments
- Relevant industrial/commercial experience in subject area
- Experience of resource management in an education sector
For more information about this position please contact Chloe on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0115 9775531.
If this role is not quite what you are looking for please contact a member of the interim and management team who will be able to discuss suitable roles.
Interim Consultants at Protocol
Protocol have a rich history of working with Interim Consultants to provide support and guidance within the education, training and skills sector.
We pride ourselves on offering a service with added benefits that ensures our talented candidates feel supported, valued and represented at their very best.
We offer our interim candidates:
- Freedom from administration or payroll charges
- A dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout your assignment
- Efficient payment of invoices – paid within two weeks of submission deadline
- Internal DBS application system – with no hidden fees or admin charges
- Free careers support, advice and CPD
If you would like to find out more about working as an Interim Consultant with Protocol, please do give our specialist team a call on 0115 911 1268
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.