NATIONWIDE – Freelance – Work from home!
Protocol are seeking Recruitment specialists to assess apprentices undertaking their final assessments of the Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer and Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Standards. The position will involve regularly travelling nationwide and observing apprentices in their workplace to evaluate their skills.
Working on behalf of another leading EPAO, we are looking for high level experts in Recruitment, with an assessor’s qualification such as CAVA or A1, to assess apprentices on these Level 2 and 3 qualifications.
Independent Assessment ensures apprentices have the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours detailed in the Standard, which outlines the Core Competencies of the role. End-point Assessors will undertake the final assessment of the learners, using different methods to check that apprentices meet these requirements. They will usually travel to apprentices’ workplaces to complete observations and professional discussions and will spend between a few hours and a full day with each learner.
- Undertaking the final assessment of an apprentice on the Recruitment Resourcer and Recruitment Consultant Standards to ensure they are fully competent for the role
- Assess without prejudice or bias in a fair and honest way
- Work with internal quality systems that ensure consistency, fairness and reliability of performance and evidence collection
- Provide constructive feedback and ensure assessment reports are high quality and recorded accurately
- Maintain occupational and assessment skills and experience
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Up to date knowledge of Recruitment practice, evidenced by CPD activities or recent hands-on experience
- Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Recruitment Practice or the Level 3 Certificate in Recruitment Practice and / or Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Recruitment or above
- An assessor’s qualification (ie: CAVA, A1, D32/33)
- Flexibility to travel to Birmingham for quarterly Standardisation meetings
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Experience of producing clear, accurate and concise written reports in a number of formats; giving both results and constructive feedback and support.
- IT proficient, including the use of web conferencing software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills; ability to effectively prioritise.
- Able to work independently but also lead a team, if required.
- Flexibility to travel across the UK.
- Willingness to agree to overnight stays away from home, if required.
- An IQA/IV qualification
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.