Protocol are currently recruiting for an Employability Trainer to join a fantastic Cambridgeshire college. This opportunity will see the successful candidate join the college on a full time permanent basis. If you are looking for your next opportunity read on and hit APPLY!
- Deliver consistently good or better teaching sessions on employability
- Design, develop and maintain teaching resources to ensure the best experience for the learners.
- Maintain safe working practices and a safe environment for the learners
The person & qualifications
- Maths and English qualifications to GCSE grade C or equivalent
- PTLLS qualification or other relevant teacher training
- Previous experience of working within the employability sector
- Experience of training others in non-traditional teaching environments
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.