Protocol are currently recruiting for a Computing Lecturer in the Essex area. This exciting position is on a Full time permanent basis delivering on a range of Computing subjects on Level 2-3 FE courses. This position will also require you to undertake other duties associated with the role a lecturer such as: designing schemes of work/learning plan, session plans and assessment material.
- Teach effectively across a range of Computing courses at FE level across the Area. This includes designing schemes of work/learning plan, session plans, assessment material, preparation of resources, delivery, marking and student interviewing/guidance.
The person & qualifications
- Must hold a computing/IT or related degree
- Must hold a level 5 qualification
- Must hold a recognised teaching qualification e.g a PGCE or willing to work towards one.
- ideally should have experience of undertaking a pastoral role and effectively using individual learning planning to raise achievement.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.