If your area of expertise is property law and conveyancing and you are looking for a new role outside the legal setting, you need not look any further.
Protocol invites you to join an exemplary training provider, assisting professional students on their journey to becoming licensed conveyancers with CLC. Become a respected mentor and coach, supporting the first steps of future conveyancers.
Via the methods of face to face delivery, and webinar sessions (full webinar training provided) the right candidate will use their practical knowledge of the industry to provide training and support to hundreds of students, coaching them to achieve their Level 4 & 6 Diploma in Conveyancing Law and Practice. This role offers the flexibility for the candidate to choose between full and part time hours, (full time is based on 37 hours per week). A work laptop will be provided.
- face to face and online delivery of assigned modules and programmes
- may include: marking, assessment, tutor support and advice to students via the telephone and Virtual Learning Environment
- some content maintenance and development activities (if assigned)
- some management and leadership modules (dependent on experience)
- work closely with product managers and operations teams to ensure delivery of first class customer experience and full compliance with awarding body specification.
The person & qualifications
- Property law qualification to degree level OR Conveyancing level 6 (CILEx, CLC)
- Experience as solicitor or licensed conveyancer OR experience teaching property law or conveyancing qualifications
- (desirable) Experience of developing and delivering training
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.