We at Protocol are working with a college in the Reading area to recruit a full-time member of staff for their Engineering Department starting in September 2019. We are wanting to hear from vastly experienced Mechanical Engineering Lecturers who are looking for their next venture within Further Education.
This college offer a wide range of specialist facilities situated in a vibrant setting. This FE provider pride themselves on their courses being shaped from both business input and expert tuition from their lecturers.
If you would like to continue your career at a college graded Good with Outstanding features and be given the creative freedom to deliver dynamic ad engaging lessons this may be the post for you.
- Full delivery of the Mechanical Engineering courses at BTEC L1-3
- Deliver both theory and practical lessons
- Complete all planning and preparation for lessons
- Adhere to all college policies in including Equality and diversity and Safeguarding
- Provide both pastoral and academic support to students
The person & qualifications
- Experience with materials and stresses
- Hold a strong industry background within Mechanical Engineering or a related subject
- Hold a minimum level 3 qualification in Mechanical Engineering or a related subject
- Hold a teaching qualification (desirable)
- Hold an assessing qualification (desirable)
- Hold solid teaching experience within Mechanical Engineering at the aforementioned levels
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.