Fancy a change in scenery? Protocol are currently recruiting with a fantastic college based in Guernsey! The college are looking for an exceptional Business Lecturer to deliver Levels 2 and 3 for the start of the next academic year, this post will be starting in September until at least October half term. With the possibility of an extension into the Christmas break. Flights and accommodation are paid for the duration of the contract.
If this is of interest to you, please get into contact ASAP!
- Deliver Business at BTEC levels 2 and 3
- Inspire learners to achieve their full potential
- Planning & providing high levels of quality teaching to students
- Adhere to all college policies including safeguarding and equality & diversity
The person & qualifications
- A recognised teaching qualification
- Minimum level 3 qualification in Business
- Experience delivering BTEC modules up to level 3
- Will be willing to relocate to Guernsey for term times
- The College also offers management and leadership qualifications up to level 5, although this is not a requirement for the role
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.