We are delighted to be working with an education provider with the appointment of their next Programme Manager – Adult Education Budget. This role is with a well-established training provider with a long track record of delivering positive outcomes for learners, with a recent Ofsted rating of “good”.
Having just been successful in their bid for an adult education contract in London, this provider is now looking for a full time manager for an August start.
- Lead on the AEB programme including developing the new models for delivery
- Effectively manage and monitor impact and performance delivery to the outstanding standards required and the funding agencies and Ofsted underinned by clear and accurate reporting
- Develop strong working relationships with funding agencies and regional / national networks of organisations delivering AEB
The person & qualifications
- Passionate about the opportunities afforded by the AEB to positively influence the lives of our learners
- Confident and assertive with excellent leadership skills
- Ability to inspire, challenge and lead staff and learners
For more information please contact Chloe on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0115 9775531
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.