We at Protocol are partnered with an established School on the island of Guernsey recruiting for the new academic year.
We want to hear from experienced and creative Teachers who are looking for their next challenge within Education. You will be required to deliver engaging and informative Maths lessons at both Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 within the school for the duration of this teaching post.
This post will be starting in September 2019 until December 2019. Flights or Ferries are paid for at both the start and the end of the term along with accommodation for the duration of the contract.
If this sounds of interest, we want to hear from you.
- Complete lesson plans and scheme’s of work for all lessons
- Fully support students on their learning journeys
- Complete both individual and group delivery within your subject area
- Reinforce school values through the integration of Equality and Diversity and Prevent during lessons
- Stay up to date with Safeguarding policies and implement strategies accordingly
The person & qualifications
- Hold a minimum level 3 qualification in Maths or a relevant subject (Degree level is desirable)
- Hold a full teaching qualification
- Possess previous teaching experience for Maths at both Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.