We at Protocol are partnered with a well-established and expanding creative industry training provider in the East London area to recruit an experienced Apprenticeship Employer Engagement Officer. This Training provider prides themselves on delivering positive outcomes for learners and delivering high quality training and industry experiences. This provider work with over 100 employers within their industry as well as great links within industry.
Having strongly established themselves within their field this company are expanding and in search of a dynamic, experienced and advanced professional to join their Employer Engagement team.
- Promote the in house Apprenticeship and to build a base of employers from the creative industry industries to employ Training apprentices
- To target Levy paying employers to contract directly with this Training provider to deliver creative apprenticeship standards
- To liaise and work closely with other business development lead and candidate recruitment team support
- To deploy, manage and update as required the company’s candidate and vacancy management system
- To ensure monthly apprentice start targets are achieved
- To provide a weekly updated employment report at the weekly team meeting
- To ensure that employers comply with health and safety and duty of care responsibilities and complete required documentation to meet funding requirements
- Quality improve all aspects of employer engagement including gathering employer feedback and ensuring programme design and delivery responds to employer needs
The person & qualifications
- Experience of working in the creative industries and educated to degree level in a relevant area
- Extremely organised and able to manage own work load effectively
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed in a competitive and rewarding environment
- Proven track record of recent and ongoing industry experience and up to date knowledge of sector trends and developments, including entrepreneurial experience
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.