We are delighted to be assisting a provider of further education with the appointment of an interim curriculum manager of health, child care and foundation learning.
Based in Cumbria, this role is likely to require the successful candidate to stay away from home within the week.
The ideal candidate will be available to start in August and be able to commit for the duration of the first academic term. There is flexbility on working days for the right candodate.
- To oversee the day to day operational coordination, quality and development of the programme or programmes assigned, proactively identifying areas for improvement and action where necessary
- To act as the first point of contact for internal and external queries, issues and actions concerning the students on programme or for other programme related matters
- To hold and take part in regular team meetings where applicable
- To deputise in the absence of the Faculty Manager as required
- Produce schemes of work and lesson plans for all teaching and learning. Producing and providing resources for students to enable effective learning
The person & qualifications
- Experience at Curriculum manager is essential
- Recent and relevant experience of coordinating learning in an educational sector
- Evidence of delivering a high quality and effective learning experience
- A thorough knowledge of quality assurance processes and procedures.
For more information please contact the dedicated Interim and Management team on 0115 911 1268 or email Chloe on firstname.lastname@example.org
Interim Consultants at Protocol
Protocol have a rich history of working with Interim Consultants to provide support and guidance within the education, training and skills sector.
We pride ourselves on offering a service with added benefits that ensures our talented candidates feel supported, valued and represented at their very best.
We offer our interim candidates:
- Freedom from administration or payroll charges
- A dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout your assignment
- Efficient payment of invoices – paid within two weeks of submission deadline
- Internal DBS application system – with no hidden fees or admin charges
- Free careers support, advice and CPD
If you would like to find out more about working as an Interim Consultant with Protocol, please do give our specialist team a call on 0115 911 1268
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.