Protocol are recruiting on behalf of a leading home learning college to recruit for a Business Development Manager to drive sales of an established Functional Skills Diagnostic & Delivery system on a nationwide basis.
You will be experienced in business to business sales, marketing and sales to engage with Colleges, organisations and training providers on a national scale.
- Driving sales of an established Functional Skills diagnostic & delivery system into a newly launched business
- Converting expressions of interest into mandates by delivering platform demonstrations (on-line and face-to-face)
- Signing up customers and managing the platform roll out using the existing admin, tech and customer support teams.
- Hitting agreed sales targets.
The person & qualifications
- Entrepreneurial spirit and motivated by sales targets
- Tech savvy and comfortable with using browser technology
- Familiarity with functional skills qualifications
- Resilience to thrive in what will initially be a start-up style department
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.