Protocol are currently recruiting for an experienced and well-established Course Leader to join an Essex college in their brand new Health & Social Care department! Now provided with a state of the art facility, the successful candidate will have no direct reports and will undertake leadership of the course for FE Health & Social Care programmes. £5000 Golden Hello! £3000 to be paid upon completion of the first month followed by two subsequent payments of £1000 to commence annually. One delivered upon successful completion of the probationary period, and the other to follow upon completion of 2 years service.
- Undertake specified course leadership for FE Health and Social Care programme
- Expectation of a full spectrum of teaching related activities on a variety of units within the FE Health and Social Care programmes
- To perform other duties associated with the role of a Band 2 Lecturer
The person & qualifications
- A recognised teaching qualification
- Industry background in Health & Social Care
- Degree in Health & Social Care or related subject
- 3 years minimum experience of course leadership on Pearson BTEC Health and Social Care programmes
- Experience of course planning and development of curriculum
- Effective and consistent high quality teaching experience within Further and/or Higher Education
- An understanding and evidence of the implementation of Equality & Diversity and Safeguarding principals within an educational context
- A commitment to creating a safe learning environment and safe working practices
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.