We are delighted to be working with an education provider based in Northwest London to appoint a Course Team Leader (LLDD/PMLD).
The successful candidate will co-ordinate and teach on a range of programmes for students with LLDD and PMLD, and provider leadership for a team of Lecturers.
- To teach across and range of LLDD/PMLD programmes
- To be responsible for the efficient and effective management of the curriculum
- To contribute to the development, planning and implementation of new initiatives within LLDD/PMLD
- To assist in the monitoring and supervision of all part-time teaching and non-teaching staff
The person & qualifications
- A degree/appropriate subject relevant qualification
- An advanced level teaching qualification
- Up to date knowledge of current provision and good practice for students with LLDD/PMLD
- Minimum or 3 years’ teaching experience in the area of Foundation Learning
For more information please contact Matt on 0115 911 1136 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.