Are you looking for part time work? Do you have experience assessing Electrical Installation?
Protocol are pleased to present a fantastic opportunity at a FE College based in Greater Manchester.
We are looking to recruit an Electrical Installation Assessor to start as soon as possible for an ongoing basis. The position will be approx 30 hours per week although this can be flexible.
The feedback from staff currently working at the college has been very consistent and positive.
With the closing date soon approaching, apply today so you don’t miss out!
- You will be responsible for assessing level 3 Electrical Installation students in the work place
- You will be responsible for using OneFile
- You will be responsible for providing feedback and support to learners on a one to one/ group basis.
The person & qualifications
- You must hold an Assessing Award
- You must have a valid DBS on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one
- You must have experience assessing level 3 Electrical Installation students
- You must have access to your own vehicle and hold a full driving licence as travel will be required.
- You must hold a minimum level 3 Electrical Qualification
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.