Protocol are delighted to be working with one of the leading Training Providers in the country in order to recruit for an Early Years Trainer/IQA who will travel throughout the South Region (Mainly London) delivering training to Learners progressing through their Early years and Residential Childcare qualifications.
- Support learners in their training.
- Delivering Early years and Residential Childcare to levels 2 & 3.
- Keeping up with learner progress through E-portfolio.
- Travelling throughout the South and London to see the learners.
The person & qualifications
- Teaching Qualification or Assessing Qualification
- IQA Qualification and experience in IQA role
- Experience assessing Apprentices in Early Years and Residential Childcare
- Have an industry background in Early Years or Child care (desirable)
- Own a car and License
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.