Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of a leading and innovative awarding body in order to recruit for two, passionate curriculum developer to join their End-Point Assessment team.
- Lead on the development, implementation and evaluation of the clients portfolio
- Be a crucial part of the consultation and design to development and delivery, following up with review and evaluation of our EPA products to ensure validity and that they are fit for purpose
- Work closely with the director of product integrity, the EPA delivery manager, lead assessor and employers to provide a sector leading portfolio of assessments
The person & qualifications
- You should be a strong communicator and team player with the ability to build strong working relationships in order to liaise with employers, occupational experts and relevant organisations throughout the development process
- Provide extensive specialist knowledge of assessment, knowledge of assessment practice, methodology and development of assessment material.
Have demonstrable experience of writing, delivering and evaluating assessments and/or examinations.
The ideal candidate will have experience of teaching in a relevant occupational area (content production, VFX, marketing, PR, advertising) and an understanding of cross sector post 16 education. They will have an in depth understanding of vocational assessment and delivery.
- The ideal candidate should have experience in delivering a project from its inception to completion in order to support the clients future aspirations
- Extensive knowledge of assessment practices
- In depth understanding of vocational education, assessment and delivery
- Demonstrable ability to deliver a high level of accuracy within their work
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.