Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of a national training provider in order to recruit for a Faculty Manager. Our client are a provider of NVQ, Apprenticeships, Programmes for the unemployed and Compliance training. They specialise in both commercial and funded training and are proud to be nationally recognised as one of the UK’s largest private training providers and are looking for qualified Faculty Manager to work in their new centre based in South Yorkshire.
- Providing strategic and operational management of the Construction Centre
- Support the Head of Academies in the development of curriculum and services.
- Responsible for the development of the curriculum course offering including all resources and assets and ensuring that courses and programmes meet trainee and employer needs while maintaining the highest standards of quality and efficiency.
- Development of the Centre may include diversification into training for other related trades.
- Ensure that the Centre curriculum is in accordance with the Awarding Organisations’ rules
- Meet and exceeds target pass rates and high trainee satisfaction survey results and targets for employment
- Plan, develop and deliver an appropriate Course Programme and high-quality support services for trainees.
The person & qualifications
- Need a good understanding of business finance in order to manage cost budgets and to monitor performance against course sales targets
- Experience in development and improvement of courses, curriculum and services
- Quality assurance and improvement
- Management of staff, including coaching and mentoring
- Strong attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.