We are delighted to be working with London based education provider to appoint their next Curriculum manager of ESOL.
This is a permanent and full time position. The provider have a thriving and ambitious ESOL department, which delivers ESOL to adult learners from pre-entry to Level 2.
- Plan and timetable programme of courses according to agreed curriculum strategy
- Monitor enrolments and attendance ensuring that the programme is viable
- Organise and co-ordinate examinations in liaison with the Exams office and the Learning Support department
- Ensure effective initial assessment of learners and referral of continuing learners so that all learners are placed on the programme of learning that is appropriate to them
- Ensure robust RaRPA processes are followed for any non-accredited provision
- Contribute to the self assessment process, supporting tutors to participate and producing reports
The person & qualifications
- Degree or equivalent level qualification
- Teaching qualification with ESOL subject specialism
- Substantial experience of successful, relevant teaching
- Understanding of needs and interests of students aged 18+/adults engaging in learning
For more information please contact Emily on 0115 911 1123 or email@example.com
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.