Protocol are currently recruiting for an Electrical Installation lecturer on a Full Time permanent basis for the new academic year in Southampton.The College is offering a fantastic opportunity teaching to the next generation in the electrical industry. The College have a clear vision to deliver a high standard of hands on and technical training in our facilities.
- Deliver all forms of academic and vocational study relating to Electrical Installations.
- Delivering and maintaining standards expected by Awarding Bodies, Industry and Learners, and will include the delivery of Apprenticeships and Study Programmes in the area of Electrical Installations across all levels
- Produce and maintain above average success rates in the above area
- Utilising e-learning opportunities where appropriate
The person & qualifications
- Must Hold or work towards a relevant teaching qualification. Such as –PGCE, PGDE, Cert Ed, DTLLS.
- Must Have up to date knowledge and experience of the Construction industry.
- Must Be flexible and self-motivated with a dedication to student achievement and quality.
- Hold relevant English and Mathematics qualification at Level 2 or higher.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.