Protocol are proud to be working with an established Training Provider who are changing the way they deliver the Care Leadership and Management diploma, and are in need of two Advanced Qualifications Regional Trainers to help make this exciting change happen. This role focuses on working with work-based learners either on a one-to-one or group basis, remotely delivering theory and practical aspects of the Advanced Apprenticeship frameworks in Level 3 Health and Social Care (Adults).
- Visiting individuals in their work place using your vocational experience and knowledge to teach and support learners achieve their apprenticeship
- Managing your own diary to ensure you are delivering against your KPIs, arranging and attending scheduled visits and completing both company and personal administration
- Collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver an exceptional service to learners and clients whilst maintaining standards and regulatory requirements
The person & qualifications
- Current and relevant vocational experience in a Health and Social Care setting
- Experience of being in a senior care role
- Level 3 Health and Social Care Qualification or above
- Expertise within Dementia , Learning Disabilities and Adult Health and Social Care settings
- Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.