Protocol are proud to be working with a leading Training Provider specialising in Coaching in need of a Coaching Skills Mentor based in South-West London. This is a fantastic opportunity for any Assessor or experienced Coach looking for an exciting role within the Training Sector.
- Providing learning support to coaching students (via the telephone and online)
- Assisting students to identify training requirements
- Carrying out live observations of coaching sessions (via the telephone/SKYPE)
- Maintaining student records on the database
- Actively mentor students both on a 121 basis and small group
- Run weekly webinars covering coaching competencies
- Assessment of written work submitted by coaching students
- Complete all required documentation in line with IQA procedures
- Attend regular standardisation meetings
- Building the academic practice of the organisation
- Maintain own CPD requirements
- To undertake such duties as may be required which are commensurate with the grade and title of the post
The person & qualifications
- A formal coaching qualification
- ICF credential or above
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of active coaching
- Mentoring experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Process orientated
- An eye for detail
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise
- The ability to demonstrate equality of opportunity
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.