We are delighted to be working with a London-based examinations board to appoint their next Head of Test Production.
This is a permanent and full time position. The job purpose is to ensure that all examinations are fit for purpose, compliant with regulatory standards, competitive and demonstrate leading practice in the industry.
- The management of item-writers
- Setting and managing the department budget
- Leading the digitisation of the end-to-end Test Production process
- Creation and management of Test Production schedules and finish sign-off of live tests
The person & qualifications
- Knowledge of and experience in leading item-writing, test production, and associated quality assurance processes (some experience of digital delivery of assessments would be an advantage)
- Experience in leading English qualifications development and/or item writing
- A postgraduate qualification in Language Testing or Linguistics (desirable)
- Experience in leading and motivating teams and working collaboratively
For more information please contact Matt on 0115 911 1136 or email@example.com
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.