We are delighted to be working with a London based education provider to appoint a Head of School – Business and Business Enterprise.
The Head of School will be responsible for inspiring, challenging and motivating teams and individuals to achieve excellence in all aspects of College targets. Emphasis will be placed on leadership, operational management, business innovation and promotion of continuous improvements in educational and financial outcomes to ensure student experience is of the highest quality.
The ideal candidate will be available for an August start.
- Increase to agreed target levels the use of learning technology and blended learning in curriculum delivery and support and monitor developments.
- Work closely with the Deputy CEO – Curriculum & Quality to develop the curriculum within the Sector Area, including new programme proposals, awarding body approval, and developing the infrastructure for new course delivery to ensure an annual curriculum that meets the needs of students, employers and achieves funding and EBITDA targets.
- Contribute to the business planning process, which includes preparing, implementing, monitoring and reviewing designated strategies, policies and budgets.
- Line-manage staff in the area of responsibility including managing the overall performance, development and conduct of team members – including setting targets, monitoring performance and improving quality.
The person & qualifications
- Degree or equivalent
- Successful experience of managing or leading a team to achieve good student outcomes
- Experience of initiating and managing change resulting in positive outcomes
- Demonstrable experience of achieving
- consistently above national average outcomes levels within a FE setting
For more information or an informal conversation please contact the interim and management team on 0115 911 1268 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Interim Consultants at Protocol
Protocol have a rich history of working with Interim Consultants to provide support and guidance within the education, training and skills sector.
We pride ourselves on offering a service with added benefits that ensures our talented candidates feel supported, valued and represented at their very best.
We offer our interim candidates:
- Freedom from administration or payroll charges
- A dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout your assignment
- Efficient payment of invoices – paid within two weeks of submission deadline
- Internal DBS application system – with no hidden fees or admin charges
- Free careers support, advice and CPD
If you would like to find out more about working as an Interim Consultant with Protocol, please do give our specialist team a call on 0115 911 1268
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.