Protocol are working with a Training Provider who offer high quality apprenticeships, professional qualifications and on-the-job training around the Midlands. Our client is seeking a receptionist able to split their time across two of their centres in Walsall and Cannock. Because of the travelling involved a full driving licence and vehicle is essential.
- Deliver outstanding customer focused support function to both internal and external customers.
- Maintain an outstanding reception area, with up to date material about PTP and other agencies.
- Ensure that the media channels available on site are refreshed each month.
- Be responsible for the reception area and ensure that it portrays an outstanding image to every customer.
- Provide a flexible support function to the business to help meet outstanding targets.
The person & qualifications
- Level 2 Maths & English skills/qualified
- Level 2 ICT skills/qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Car user
- Experience of database systems
- Experience of funded contracts (e.g. ESFA)
- Team Leader qualification
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.