Protocol is proud to be working alongside a leading further education provider in Manchester who are looking for an experienced marketing professional for a full time, permanent position within a high performing central marketing and communication service for their Higher Education brand.
This brand new job role offers a great opportunity to enhance your marketing and student recruitment experience. You will create and deliver first-class marketing services for the College’s higher education brand in order to drive recruitment and retention, enhance their reputation and profile and proactively contribute to the business performance. Full time comprises of 37 hours per week and the salary for this position is up to £31 098 per annum. Don’t miss your opportunity to work for a great organisation that inspires, motivates and delivers for its learners.
- Devise and implement innovative, effective campaigns to maximise the marketing services for the college’s Higher Education brand to drive attraction and recruitment
- Provide regular competitor analysis and marketing performance reporting to the Head of Marketing
- Provide operational marketing and communications advice to the college’s Higher Education colleagues to support the development of their business priorities
- To develop and implement a student recruitment plan to drive conversion and meet recruitment targets
- Through regular evaluation and analysis, optimise the plan to maximise return on investment
- Develop an internal and external events strategy and manage the planning, delivery and evaluation of Higher Education student recruitment events
- Marketing ROI, Reporting and Analytics
- Evidence impact of all marketing and communications activity with a specific focus on ROI
- Regularly review and report on delivery against the department SLA to ensure that the marketing department is meeting internal client needs.
The person & qualifications
- Experience of recruitment marketing in Higher Education in the UK and a good understanding of the Higher Education recruitment cycle
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in a marketing or related subject
- Experience of recruitment marketing
- Experience of managing internal/external client relationships
- Experience of brand management
- Experience of delivering marketing collateral to an exceptionally high standard
- Successful experience of working with a range of media, new technologies, to raise sales performance and reputational performance
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to present complex ideas
- Outstanding project and time management skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Creative skills and flair for design
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.