Are you a bit of a Marketing whizz? Do you have long standing experience engaging employers from an educational setting? Protocol are currently recruiting for a Marketing and Communications Executive to join one of Cambridge’s greatest colleges!
- Responsible for implementing and coordinating integrated marketing campaigns for allocated
projects within the college to reach set targets. The primary project areas are within employer
engagement encompassing apprenticeships, commercial courses, work experience
opportunities and commercial lettings and outlets.
- Working with the relevant departments to understand and develop appropriate
marketing campaigns to meet their needs.
- Integrated campaign development, delivery and management – i.e. direct
marketing, advertising both on and offline, PR, social media, SEO, events,
telemarketing, lead management and nurture, multi-media (audio/video) content
and collateral production.
The person & qualifications
- Degree in Marketing or related subject
- Experience in a Marketing role
- This post is defined as being within a regulated environment and therefore the post holder is required to hold an enhanced DBS disclosure check deemed acceptable to the College.
- Demonstrable proof of managing and delivering integrated marketing campaigns across a variety of channels.
- Experience of creating emailers using email-marketing software
- Experience of using and reporting with Google Analytics
- Experience of managing and growing social media channels and stakeholder engagement.
- There will be out of hours working for events and will require travel to and from events.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.