Protocol are proud to be working with an upstanding organisation specialising in Adult Education. Our client is seeking English Functional Skills Tutors throughout the academic year. The role will be delivering English Functional Skills sessions from Entry level 1,2 & 3 to Level 2. This fantastic opportunity is ideal for a Tutor looking for flexible hours delivering to Adults. The sessions will be taking place flexible throughout the week and occur in the following locations: Brasshouse, Selly Oak, Sparkhill, Saltley, Erdington and Stone Hall. If you are looking for some days or extra hours to fill your week, this is the perfect opportunity.
- Delivering Functional Skills from Entry Level to Level 2 to adult learners.
- Preparing Learners for their end of year exams.
- Logging learner progress and marking workbooks.
- Attending monthly 1-1’s with the line manager.
The person & qualifications
- Possess a level 5 Teaching qualification or be currently working towards one (Essential).
- Experience delivering Functional Skills to adults within the last 3 years.
- Possess a subject specialism qualification within English or Maths (Desirable)
- At least 3 years experience teaching to adults.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.