Do you have experience delivering A- Level Business? Are you looking for a new position to start in September 2019.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced A-Level Business Lecturer to join an excellent FE College located in Greater Manchester.
The successful candidate will start in September on an ongoing position, with various hours available which will be discussed at the interview stage.
Feedback from all staff currently working at the college has been very consistent and positive so apply today so you don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
- You will be responsible for delivering A-Level Business units.
- You will be responsible for delivering outstanding courses which meet learner needs through the use of a diverse range of teaching and learning strategies, allowing learners to access a comprehensive range of resources and providing comprehensive assessment opportunities.
The person & qualifications
- You must hold a formal teaching qualification
- You must hold a valid DBS on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one
- You must hold a minimum level 3 Business related qualification
- You must have experience delivering A-level Business
- Experience of working in a FE environment would be an advantage
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.